Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Monday, November 1, 2010

treating...(not so much into the trick)


Well, I am not so much on this holiday, BUT I most definitely am into themed costumes and candy.  Briley's cheerleading fundraiser scheduled for Halloween night was canceled last minute leaving the Loan's in a frenzy for back-up family themed costume ideas.  I immediately hit google and the searches were on!  Luckily, my friend Caroline, was headed over for some business and dinner and she mentioned a friend of hers had used this in the past.  (So, no, I can't take complete credit).  At 9pm two days before Halloween, we headed to the only 5 stores open in our small home town in search for a monkey costume to fit a five- year old. 

I know I have mentioned that Travis is wonderful, but seriously this next part deserves that line again.  We found a "eskimo girl" at Target and at 11:00pm on a Friday he was found turning eskimo herself into a tried and true monkey....belly, ears, tail and all....AMAZING. 



Briley started out helping, but after 5 snips of the scissors later, she ran off to the living room exclaiming, "you can do it, daddy, just surprise me."  ahahahah - a girl after my own heart. <3

Hmmmmm, what did I contribute?  Taking pictures for our blog of course.  And doing my part to make the family look fabulous. ;)  Enjoy our rendition of, The Five Little Monkeys

One little monkey jumping on the bed...

She fell off and bumped her head.
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said...

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!"

The End. 
  

Credits :) 
 



2 comments: