Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Monday, November 8, 2010

2 obsessions (among many)...

YES!! I had a FAB weekend this past one and can't wait to 'blog' about it, but my eyes are getting a wee bit heavy and I must post a little something on the shorter side tonight.  My obsessions change daily (whether I am currently into wheat-grass or eating at buffets, training for a 5k or on a hiatus from the gym, being blonde or being brown) however, these two things are a constant:  BRILEY and CHEER!  I am obsessed :) 

Soooo when you marry the two together = a little bit of heaven for this proud step-momma!  Tonight T and I took her door-to-door (before you judge....we thought it would be a great learning experience for her and build her self image.  plus the people who have something to sell always make the most money.  it's never too early to start instilling some of these skills!) to sell jewelry from our business as a fundraiser for Diamond Elite Competition Cheer Squad.  It was a success.  She practiced what she was going to say upon arriving at the doorstep, "Hello.  My name is Briley Loan.  I am a diamond elite cheerleader.  I am doing a fundraiser.  I have jewelry and I hope you love it."  Her exact words! She did wonderfully!  And it about an hours time had sold 4 pieces and made about $45 towards the squads next comp in Baltimore, MD.  Gooooo Briley! 




Could she have picked a SPORT more perfect for her?  I think not.  

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i always knew an obsession of mine was cheerleading...but briley might also be my new one! haha she is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete