Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A package in the mail...

OH MY GOSH!

Came home to a package in the mail. 

And in it was 2 of the most darling little gifts from my darling husband made by my most darling college friend, Tiffany.  The two gifts were of course for his darling girls:  corri and briley. 

Wait til you see these.  Handmade from HannahJane out of Gettysburg, PA.

complete with bow :)
obsessed with the tracks!
*must have personalized.

Are you squealing over cuteness yet?!?!  I told ya'll - most adorable new tees on the block.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my and Briley's new shirts...I foresee a photo shoot in the near future.  ;) 

Gooooooo HOKIES! gobble gobble <3

1 comment:

  1. adorable matching shirts :) good job Travis and Tiffany!!!

    ReplyDelete