Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

oh thank heaven for 7-11.

Ohhh, I had such high hopes of recaping last weekend, uploading beautiful fall pictures or some other creative post since it has been a couple days, BUTTT, another typical day - and the time has slipped away.  After a unplanned couple hours in Old Navy tonight with the entire fam and a late night trip to 7-11 for food - I am exhauted and another busy one lies ahead tomorrow.  A couple highlights from the night:

The plan was for Travis to browse the 'mens' section, me to browse the 'womens' section and then we would meet back at the 'girls' section to look for more fall fashion for Briley girl (as if she needs one more thing).  Well, after a couple hours and plenty of time in the fitting room (me and Briley watching Travis, Travis and Briley watching me, me and Travis watching Briley), we left with several HUGE bags.  Absolutely love alllll the sparkles and embellishments out this season and was pleasantly surprised with what I found there (obviously).  Favorite part of Old Navy - having Briley approve everything I held up.  "Briley, what do you think about this?"  "Ohhh, that is adorable...very cute...you have to buy that."  Cutest 5-year old ever - LOVE her. 

At 7-11 we spent $17 on snacks - completely embarrassing.  Please don't judge.  I had the best hotdog ever (complete with ketchup, mustard, onions, relish and sauerkraut), a buffalo chicken taquito, ritz bitz cheese crackers and a dr. pepper.  Yep, completely overrode that hour of body pump at the gym.  The funniest thing about 7-11 is we went AFTER bringing our bags home and giving Briley a bath.  So that's right, she went with soaking wet hair (in 40 degree weather), a bathrobe (cute as it was) and bunny slips!  Oh, hahahaha, I used to so look 'down' on families 'like that' in the store and there we were!!  Unbelievable - I hope this post doesn't cause me to lose all of the classy credibility I had ;) 

Night ya'll.  <3

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS!!! Totally picturing you all right now in 7-11 and I love it

    ReplyDelete