Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nails are chipped!

Hey ya'll.  Man, I have been on the RUNNNN for work (not literally running :)  I have neglected to post (I think I need an Ipad to take with me everywhere I go - hmmmmm - baaaabe!!)  That was me yelling for Travis to ask if santa would bring me one for Christmas.  After all I have been a nice girl.   :) 

I am about 20 min away for leaving for a women's retreat with some ladies from church and I don't have enough time to go get my manicure updated, so I thought I quick blog post would be fitting.  (If there is a one second break this weekend - I will be headed straight to the salon to get fixed up - nails are seriously chipped and on my nerves).
So I am in the process of downloading picasa - never used it before, but want to make a college of my sweet little nephew from last evenings pics.  (I will insert more pics later! - JUST DID 11.7.10 11:37pm)  Last night, I was fresh back from a couple days on the road with work and my sister was having a couple people over for a little hokie fun.  A party?  Sure I am going on a couple hours sleep, BUT, count me in!  

Briley and I wore our matching shirts and spent most of the evening playing with Hudson instead of watching the football game.  I never was much on watching the game, but outfits and game day food are a different story.


On the tailgating menu: 
*shrimp cocktail 
*cracked pepper triscuits with mozzerella and tomato 
*cashew and m&m trailmix
*chips with homemade salsa and guac 
*white chicken chili and cornbread 
*apple fritters 
*puppy chow 



Ok, I (well Travis) contributed the first 3 items (fresh from the grocery store) and my 14 week pregnant sister homemade all the remaining items...yes, she is MUCH better than me in the kitchen. 

While we are talking about the sis, take a look at this pic...can you tell she is pregnant?  NO!  Good thing I am not standing beside her - hahaha! 


Hudson's menu was a bit different: 

Alright ya'll....gotta get on the road!  Have a good weekend.  I am excited about mine! <3

4 comments:

  1. oh my...these pics are stinking cute! just one question....where is the sister pic!? a collage of us would have been a nice addition. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely a MUST for the next time - calling a photo shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I would LOVE to buy some of those shirts for my nieces and nephews, and myself. Is your friend selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! her name is tiffany and you can contact her at hannahjanetees@gmail.com (tell her i sent you ;)

    ReplyDelete