Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Friday, June 24, 2011

'GG' {glittery golden}

I love being tan.  I mean realllllllllly love being tan.  Like obsessed with it...if the sun is shining and I am not out in it - go ahead and mark me up as being in a bad mood.  Ok, I may be exaggerating slightly, but only slightly. 

The days of growing up with a pool and spending college days at the beaches of the world are long gone.  The biggest question of my day is no longer which suit to wear and what oil to slather on my body.  

Now, it's off to work I go and in the office I sit.  Sucks.  

Fortunately for me, I stumbled across some self tanner where I am actually pretty pleased with the results.  In the past two days, I have had several commenter's on 'how tan I am'.  I was also recently in the sweetest southern wedding (definitely deserving of it's own post OR two) and my great bridesmaids friends commented on my golden tone.  

 [WAS GOING TO INSERT CUTE GOLDEN PICTURE HERE, BUT BLOGGER IS BEING ANNOYING. POSTING ANYWAY - MY EYES ARE GETTING BLURRY...FROM PREVIOUS OFFICE SITTING OF COURSE]

Lovin' this product.  Best part, there are glittery sparkles in the lotion.  Must stock up for the rest of office sitting summer.  Blah. 






1 comment:

  1. Corr, Josh and I HOWLED looking at our bridesmaids photos and comparing how "golden" you truly are despite your claims of being "pale." LOL!!! xo

    ReplyDelete