Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Braids are IN

The quick and easy, been doing since we were 5 hair do.  THE BRAID.  I am sure you have seen them around...





My friend Kara and I recently tried to pull them off.
(a couple of times to be completely honest)

Actually, the day she got ENGAGED she had put her hair in a WET BRAID.
(obviously the engagement was a complete surprise to her)
Soooo, we went with the assumption that braids bring good things.
 (like diamonds)


Kara (left), me (right), and our two braids facing inwards (embarrassing). 
 

Briley and me.....matching outfits AND braids. 


After reviewing the pictures, we have ONE question!

Why don't our braids look like this?!



NOT FAIR.



No comments:

Post a Comment