Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Monday, March 7, 2011

bee mine, valentine.

Sleepovers are FUN.  

Especially when you are 5 years old.  

Meet Krislyn, one of Briley's very best friends.  They have known each other since they were 2 and are all too quickly growing up.  *bittersweet*


I've never really been a Valentine's girl, but ever since joining the blogging world (oh, who am I kidding, I am not really a blogger as in actually making a freakin' post, but definitely a blog reader), I have become super obsessed with all things holiday and a reason to go 'all out'. (except for on the blog - sorry people). 

So we embarked on a sleepover to indulge ourselves in all things red and pink. :)



 First up - a yummy treat.  Of course, I saw this on a blog and for the life of me, can't remember where, so I can't give proper credit.  Oppsie! 


This is my kind of melting - in a plastic tray in the microwave.  Ya'll know by now that I DO NOT DO STOVES. 





Next - a little homemade crafty delight (with daddy's help of course...) 




Bee Mine?  
I would be Babe and Briley's valentine any day of the week any week of the year.  
Love em' both. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh Corri, this post makes me SO PROUD on many levels. ;)

    ReplyDelete