Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

MY valentines

I am afraid there is some of my mother in me.  That is actually not a bad thing, just a figure of speech. :) 

When we were little (like through college little :), we would come home to doors decorated, banners hung and cards galore.  My mom loved to decorate for any and all occasions - she was the 'bmw' as we referred to her - 'best mom in the world'.  And the title is still hers.  

After a weekend of celebrating Valentines with my babe, it was time for Travis and I to celebrate with our little babe.  

We had flowers sent to her kindergarten class.  She was the only one to get them - spoiled little thing.  


I surprised Daddy and Briley with a little table decor I rounded up. 


i love shopping for her. (a little too much - nah!)


And even made a little treat.  Oh my gosh!  Is there hope for me in the kitchen?  Here is a another prime example of a HUMOROUS HAPPENING.  I gave up icing the other half.  

 Until next Valentine's Day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment