Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

These are a few of my favorite...

These are a few of my favorite things.

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!"

Mostly agree.  Except on the kittens line (NOT really a fan of cats or any other animals in particular), but the others would do.  For me, it's more like: 

These are a few of my favorite things wishes :) 

"Sheepskin Cuff Boots and Classic Short Sparkles
Furry Chanel bags and Stadium Stompers
 Fun, festive decor and new holiday dishes
These are a few of my favorite wishes!"

Click to play this Smilebox collage

And now, I am contemplated translating yet another stanza into the language of corri.  :)

3 comments: