Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh to be a princess...

Briley was invited to her little friend Alexandra's 4th birthday party - princess theme. 

Dear Briley, 

I had so much fun getting ready with you tonight....

You told me you wanted curly pigtails and glitter on your eyes.  When you picked your shoes, you picked these pink ballet slipper types, and as you were putting them on you said, "thank you for buying these for me, they are so comfy."  

You are oh so pretty both inside and out. 

And of course I couldn't get you ready without throwing a tiara in my own hair (you let me borrow one of yours) and some glitter on my eyes, too.  You wanted to make a king hat for daddy 'real quick', but (like usual) we were already running behind. ;)

But, we did make time for a few quick photos of you playing with the Christmas tree, dancing, spinning, posing and re-hanging ornaments.  

I love you so much!








Alexandra is such a sweet girl and heads and shoulders shorter than Briley...it's too cute.  The girls played, colored a huge castle, had their make-up done and nails painted.  They even had butlers serve them their food!!  Sounds like my kind of night.  A couple shots from the party:





YAY!  I did it!  (posted for two consecutive days).

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!!!!!!!! I'm loving your blog!! I need to update mine more often!!! I love Briley's tutu!! I wish they made them in my size!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, girl!! i love it, too (all of her stuff actually) - problem is, when they add more fabric to fit me - then it's all of a sudden not so cute. haha
    what is your blog address????

    ReplyDelete