Just a small town girl that's been all around the world and back again...Now settled into life as a fabulous wife and momma of two darling daughters if I say so myself. And I do say. Enjoying loving and living this life!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

And So It Begins...

Well, here I am.  Beginning a blog.  Why?  Because in my opinion (humble, but accurate) I have the most adorable little family in all the land (as do you :).  It is important me to me to document the "glitter" of everyday life and I can accomplish that here.  I had started a paper journal several months ago of cute stories of our 5-year old, but with only 3 entries, I thought maybe something web-based would be better as I can type waaay faster than I can write.  And, I get to add pictures - which of course, makes all the difference!!  I have heard that 'these blog things' can be turned into scrapbooks through popular sites like www.shutterfly.com and www.blurb.com (and I just love that idea)!  Growing up I had parents that were fantastic at capturing our life stories through pictures and video and now I do that too and I'm excited about adding another dimension.  For our family, it's all about making memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment